Gibson County, Indiana
Live in Gibson County
Home to Small Towns with Big Opportunities
Some of us are Gibson County born and raised. Some of us moved in and chose to never leave.
But what we all have in common is an appreciation for:
- A slower pace of life and Sunday drives on backcountry roads.
- Small, family-oriented communities that come together in times of need.
- A low cost of living with more opportunity for leisure.
- Farmstands and an abudnance of local produce.
- Easy access to both big city activities and wildlife habitats.
- Running in to our local doctor or dentist at the grocery store.
- Supporting the local economy in downtown boutiques, coffee shops, and restaurants.
Gibson County, an extraordinary place to !