Reimbursement Grant Program Parameters
- Event must be held in Gibson County.
- Event must be open to the public.
- Event must be registered with GCVT, Inc.
- Educational events must take place between February 1, 2024 – April 8, 2024.
- Social/entertainment events must take place between April 4, 2024 – April 8, 2024.
- Event must be in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Event must show proof of insurance.
- Eligible events must have some sort of entertainment or educational value.
- Applications are open to for-profit, nonprofit, or governmental entities only; individuals are not be eligible to apply.
- Grant applicants will be required to provide a detailed description of proposed eclipse events including a budget.
- There is no cap on the amount grant applicants may seek.
- Up to $10,000 in grant funds will be allocated by GCVT, Inc. based upon the number and quality of applications.
- Request for eclipse glasses may be included in addition to funding requests.
- Grant recipients will be reimbursed for funded activities based on receipts provided.
- Admission can be charged.
- Eligibility is at the discretion of GCVT, Inc.
The following applicants are not be eligible for funding:
- Familiy and/or class reunions
- Those that discriminate in its programs, activities or hiring policies.
- Those affiliated with any national organization or chapter that discriminates on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, medical condition, sex or gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Organizations that will use the grant to support political parties or candidates.
application deadline: november 17, 2023
If your event meets the Reimbursement Program Parameters, apply using the form below. Grant applications will be reviewed and awarded by the GCVT, Inc. Board of Directors. Grant recipients will be notified of funding by December 31, 2023.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting applications.